Inside Scoop On Luxurious Influencer Trip To Dubai

Several TikTok influencers, including Alix Earl, went on an extravagant influencer trip with Tarte Cosmetics. Here’s an inside scoop on the trip we all wish we were on!

Influencers, Alix Earl, Meredith Duxbury, Monet Mcmichael and more all recently on January 18th went on a luxury free paid trip to Dubai and everyone was wondering more about their luxurious experience. Tarte, a popular makeup brand known for having all different kinds of makeup whether it is eye makeup, skin makeup or lips was launching a new foundation product. Tarte took all these influencers on a trip to promote this new product.

Alix Earl and others making TikTok videos. (Credit: Safari)

This luxurious trip caused viewers to wonder why and how was this trip so expensive, soon to realize that Tarte was taking time out of these influencers’ daily lives and jobs. These influencers did fun activities like camel back riding, yoga, pool parties, and nice dinners. Alix Earl recently skyrocketed on TikTok from her viral video of doing makeup routines. Alix is a student at UMiami University and has a popular TikTok account. She posts TikTok’s about her everyday life, makeup routines, and overall influences many people.

“I found it so interesting how Alix Earl broke the internet. I love watching all her makeup tutorials and her TikTok’s but never thought she would be invited on a trip to Dubai with Tarte” said sophomore Donya Kaidanian. This recent trip to Dubai allowed for more of a fan base. This trip allowed Alix to bond with other influencers.

Alix Earl recently said in one of her TikToks, “This is something I’ve always wanted to do. I’ve loved makeup since I was so young.” Alix genuinely loves makeup and this trip was everything she has wished for. Sophomore Layla Pourmoradi said, “I love watching her makeup tutorials. I am not a big fan of the brand Tarte but I was definitely shocked how quickly Alix Earl’s popularity on TikTok escalated.”

Alix Earl and others on instagram stories and post. (Credit: Safari)

“I was so interested in the trip to Dubai. I find it so interesting how the company Tarte caught on to how popular Alix Earl was getting and out of all people decided to take her on the trip” sophomore Elle Matalon shared. Alix Earl and these newly found influencers did stir up a lot of curiosity on social media platforms, especially TikTok. This is the start of a rapidly growing fan base that attracts so many people. This influencer trip not only helped them with their success but also allowed them to grow as influencers.